Drumcroone Cut Flower Garden is an artisan cut flower garden located on the North Coast (Coleraine) here in Northern Ireland. Field to vase is what we are all about, growing seasonal, scented flowers and foliages.
The growing season normally runs from April - September, but this is all weather dependent, so can start earlier and finish later!!! That's the joy of working with Mother Nature.
So what can we offer -
- Weekly gate sales
- Flower arranger buckets
- Scented and naturally designed sympathy flowers
- Something a little bit different for those special times
- Seasonal workshops
Follow me on Facebook or instagram at Drumcroone Cut Flower Garden for all updates on what's available and when. Currently due to the slow start to the season I am only able to offer gate sale flowers on a Saturday, but do feel free to contact me if you would like to enquire about ordering flowers.
When it's safe to do so, workshops will also commence ... I cannot wait until we are gathered at the studio again, but until then #keep safe.
I am also delighted to be a member of the Flowers from the Farm network. This organisation promotes the growing and selling of British Flowers.
In essence, the grower members of Flowers from the Farm:
• offer seasonal flowers you won’t find in shops
• offer flowers that are freshly picked from a local field
• offer flowers of garden-style informal beauty and fragrance with only a fraction of the travel miles